Did you know that Tiger Lily Press, an independent printmaking studio, has been an active member of Cincinnati’s creative community since 1979?
Did you know that in 2016, we earned a 501(c)3 nonprofit status acknowledging our educational, artistic, and charitable activities?
Here is just some of what we do:
- Operate and maintain a fully equipped printmaking studio for members
- Offer classes and workshops in printmaking for adults and children
- Host artists presentations, field trips, and social gatherings throughout the year
- Sponsor an artist residency focused on printmaking
- Organize an annual print sale and other exhibition opportunities for artists
- Create a calendar of original prints by members as a fund-raiser
- Educate the community — and keep printmakers connected — via our website, email newsletter and social media
As a nonprofit, we can now accept tax-deductible donations. Your donation will help us continue to provide services and programming for our members and the community. Monetary donations help pay for studio rent, supplies and more.
To make a donation, please click the Donate button, which goes to our PayPal account. Credit cards are also accepted on the PayPal account. Your credit card or PayPal statement will serve as your receipt.
Or you can send a check payable to Tiger Lily Press to:
Tiger Lily Press
P.O. Box 5394
Cincinnati, OH 45205
Donations via check will receive a written receipt.
Tiger Lily Press is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for your support!
Donations of supplies help keep the studio running at a lower overhead cost.
- Small drying rack
- Assistance building specialized storage