Did you know that Tiger Lily Press, an independent printmaking studio, has been an active member of Cincinnati’s creative community since 1979?
Did you know that in 2016, we earned a 501(c)3 nonprofit status acknowledging our educational, artistic, and charitable activities?
Here is just some of what we do:
- Operate and maintain a fully equipped printmaking studio for members
- Offer classes and workshops in printmaking for adults and children
- Host artists presentations, field trips, and social gatherings throughout the year
- Sponsor an artist residency focused on printmaking
- Organize an annual print sale and other exhibition opportunities for artists
- Create a calendar of original prints by members as a fund-raiser
- Educate the community — and keep printmakers connected — via our website, email newsletter and social media
As a nonprofit, we can now accept tax-deductible donations. Your donation will help us continue to provide services and programming for our members and the community. Monetary donations help pay for studio rent, supplies and more.
We look forward to our 40th anniversary in 2019 and invite you to be part of the celebration!
Thank you for your support!
To make a donation, please click the Donate button, which goes to our PayPal account. Credit cards are also accepted on the PayPal account.
Donations of supplies help keep the studio running at a lower overhead cost.
- Small drying rack
- Assistance building shelves for storage