Tiger Lily Press includes equipment and a specialized work space for the following printmaking processes: etching, screen printing, lithography (polyester plate), relief, letterpress.
- Charles Brand etching press. 22″ X 44″ bed
- Custom-designed Takach-style etching press. 32″ x 54″ bed
- Small Brand proofing press 12″ x 18″
- Vandercook letterpress (including metal and wood type, furniture, leading materials). 20″ x 20″ bed
- Exposure unit for silk screen: 46″ x 58″
- Four color Screen Printing Carousel Press
- Saline sulfate and ferric chloride (vertical tank) etching supplies
- Solvents and clean-up supplies
- Tarlatan, felts, blankets
- Hand cleaners
- Paper towels
- Oil-based and water-based inks in basic colors
- Hot plate: 27″ x 36″
- Rollers, spatulas, ink palettes
- Drying rack (48″ x 51″)
- Storage drawers
Artists are responsible for
- Specific Inks (including screen print ink)
Members have access to the studio seven days a week.
Open Studio with a monitor
Open Studio hours provide new members with easy access to the shop and allows them to become familiar with studio procedures with a monitor on site, as well as the opportunity to work in the studio beyond regular Dunham operating hours.
Saturday: 1 PM – 6 PM
Sunday: 1 PM – 6 PM