How will you be celebrating the end of 2011?
The Dayton Printmaker’s Cooperative invites you to join us in
“Reigning in the New Year”
a greeting card swap.
Here are the requirements:
- Must be a member, volunteer, or contributor to one of the
four Ohio printmaking cooperatives (Tiger Lily/Cincinnati, DPC/Dayton,
Phoenix Rising/Columbus, Zygote/Cleveland) in 2011.
- Specs: paper should measure 6”x8”, folded once to form a 4" x 6"
final product, and use a stiff rag paper or cardstock similar to postcards (at
- Process: any printing process, signed with your name on the inside of the
card. Just as you would a greeting card.
- Edition size: The size of the edition will depend on how many participants join in.
- Cut off date for joining the swap: August 13th, 2011
- The tentative edition size will be announced after August 14th.
The final edition size of the swap will be announced by September 1st, 2011.
If the edition is too big for you, you will have the opportunity to drop
out before September 1st.
- Due date for finished postcards: November 12th, 2011
- Distribution of finished portfolios is slated for the first week of December, 2011(in time for the holidays).
- Cost: $5.00 to cover shipping if you’d like your portfolio sent to you, no
cost if you’re picking it up directly from the Dayton Print Coop.
- Please confirm your participation (and send any questions)